TSF Building Usage Guidelines
1. Hand sanitization stations will be available throughout the building. Please use as needed.
2. Be aware of the boundaries of others and the guidelines in place and be courteous to those who may not be ok with physical contact.
3. Each group is responsible to leave each room as you found them (or better). • Each group is responsible to set up and re-set the room as needed for Sunday AM use. • Chair numbers in rooms must not be increased due to capacity restrictions. TSF Staff will add chairs as capacity restrictions change. • Feel free to use tables from the front closet. Please disinfect and return when finished.
4. Each group is responsible to take out the trash if any food is served at the event.
5. Check the cleanliness of restrooms before leaving. Each group is responsible to disinfect and clean fixtures and surfaces in the restrooms after the event. Cleaning supplies are located in the front closet.
6. Each group must disinfect and sanitize each room used. • Each room will be equipped with a sanitizing kit. • Wipe all hard surfaces including but not limited to tables, chairs, and door handles. • Please Lysol all chairs.
7. Each group must re-set AC units to no lower than 72 degrees while using the facility and reset the thermostat to 79 degrees when exiting the building.
8. Each group must refrain from buffet/shared style meals while on property. Each participant should plan on bringing their own food and drinks OR one or two people can serve each person food from a common source.
9. Each group must arrange pick up of keys for entry to TSF with the Office before Thursday the day of use. The keys must be returned to TSF by Monday following the event.
Contact TSF at: firstname.lastname@example.org